Will Scott: Links
Endorsements and Gear
- Diamond Bottlenecks - Acoustic and Electric Custom-made Glass Slides
Will Scott proudly endorses and uses Diamond Bottlenecks slides, UK. "World's #1 hand-blown glass & authentic bottleneck guitar slide makers."
- Rocky Mountain Slides
- Will uses, and highly recommends, hand-made, custom ceramic guitar slides from Rocky Mountain Slides, Salida, Colorado, US.
- Martin Guitars - Artist Program
Will is a proud member of the Martin Guitars Professional Artists Program.
Stay in Touch With Will Scott
- Will Scott YouTube
Will Scott's YouTube page
- Will Scott ReverbNation
Will Scott's profile on Reverb Nation
- Will Scott Facebook
Will Scott on Facebook.
- Will Scott on Twitter
Follow Will Scott on Twitter.
- Will Scott CDBaby Store
All of Will Scott's albums on CDBaby
- iTunes -- GNAWBONE
Buy GNAWBONE on iTunes
Buy GNAWBONE on Amazon.com
Get GNAWBONE on Napster
- The Back Road Radio Show, WITT 91.9, Indianapolis, IN
Hosted by Andrew Funke on Indy's best community radio station. The Back Road Radio Show explores the back roads of Amerana, Alt. Country, and Roots music with a focus on presenting up and coming artists. 91.9 in Indianapolis, IN. Shows air Wednesday nights at 8:30 p.m. Streaming is not yet available, but archives are available at the website.
- House of Mercy Radio, International
Hosted by Barry Marshall-Everitt, one of the best underground internet radio stations out there for roots-oriented music. The show features weekly live sessions with some of the top musicians passing through or living in the UK.
- WFHB, Bloomington, IN
Bloomington Indiana's community radio station featuring an excellent mix of music in Mellencamp country. Will Scott used to DJ on WFHB under the name "The Weatherman" on Piney Woods Blues Party and the Saturday Night Blues show.
Listen online at http://www.wfhb.org/content/listen. WFHB broadcasts at 91.3 FM for South Central Indiana, 98.1 FM in Bloomington, 100.7 FM in Nashville (Indiana), and 106.3 FM in Ellettsville.
- WFMU, New York and New Jersey
91.1 in New York, 90.1 in the Hudson Valley. Based out of Jersey City, New Jersey, but serving New York as well. WFMU is an excellent listener-supported, freeform radio station. Hear Will Scott's live performance on their Old Time New Show at http://www.wfmu.org/playlists/ON.
- Hello Goodbye Show on Resonance 104.4 FM, London, Uk
Hosted by Dexter Bentley, a great UK radio show featuring lots of live performances. Check the website for videos and archives. Shows air every Saturday from noon to 1:30 p.m.
- Twisted South Radio
Hosted by Zeke Loftin and Micheal Buffalo Smith, produced by Rev. Dr. Leigh Foster. Online southern culture and music radio from Twisted South Magazine.
Art & Design
- Miko Graphics - Miko Bratland Design and Printing
Designer, Miko Bratland, and his company MikoGraphics handled all design work for Keystone Crossing and promotional materials for that album (posters, palm cards, and more).
- Jelle Wagenaar, Photographer
World-famous music photographer. Took all of the photos for Gnawbone. Additional photos from Jelle were used in the design of Keystone Crossing and related promotional materials.
- Cooking For Bachelors
A great cooking show out of Brooklyn that recently featured Will Scott as a guest and performer.
- Wylie Wirth, Custom Leather Accessories
- Wylie frequently plays drums with Will. But, did you know, he's also a brilliant designer of custom leather goods?
- Merri Cyr Photography
- World-famous music photographer Merri Cyr (see the Photos page)
- Samantha Keely Smith
Painter - her work has inspired Will's writing for nearly a decade.
- The Juggling Klines
- Home of installation and performance artists Larry and Debby Kline.
- Preacher Boy
Renowned songwriter, poet, alt. blues and americana wunderkind. Songwriting collaborator, and producer of GNAWBONE.
- M Shanghai String Band
- Brilliant alt. bluegrass group based in Brooklyn, NY.
- Little Red Hen Music Collective
- Some of the best female songwriters and artists around.
- Jan Bell
- Alt. Country writer/singer/guitarist. Will plays and sings on her most recent release "Songs for Love Drunk Sinners," which recently won Best Alt. Country Album at the Independent Music Awards.